Terms and Conditions
1. Introduction and Key Terms
The Services include, without limitation, enabling organizers on this Site (each an "Organizer") to collect payments from ticket sales for events (each an "Event") registered on this Site from persons who want to attend such events ("Visitors"). An Event may include, without limitation, a live or recorded entertainment feature, cultural attraction, sporting event, promoted, or hosted by an Organizer to which such Organizer sells tickets. Organizers, Visitors, and third parties using our Services are all referred to in these Terms collectively as "Users", "you" or "your". "ME-Ticket" "we", "us", or "our" refers to ME-Ticket, Inc., and its respective directors, agents, partners, and employees.
- ME-Ticket is a platform that only collects Events all over the world and provides a service for creating and selling your own Events;
- ME-Ticket is not an event organizer or promoter;
- ME-Ticket does not own or set the Sale Price of any Tickets;
- ME-Ticket does not confirm the identity or suitability of Users;
- ME-Ticket does not routinely screen the content of any Event listed or its suitability for individual Users;
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue any features of this Site, and/or
the Services, at any time with or without notice to you. Exercising such a right, we shall
not be liable to you or any third party. Any new features that supplement this Site and/or
Services shall also be subject to these Terms.
We may change these Terms at any time. Any changes made will be effective immediately after posting a revised version of these Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the ME-Ticket Services will constitute your acceptance of the new Agreement so please make sure you read any such notification carefully. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or any revised version of this Agreement, you must immediately stop using the ME-Ticket Services, including removing any Events that you have posted.
3. Permitted Uses of the Site
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, link to, and/or retain a copy of pages of this Site for your organization's use (if you are acting on behalf of an Event Organizer) and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to create and manage Events for personal use, or to administrate tickets sales.
The Content and software on this Site are the property of ME-Ticket and are protected by International copyright laws.
The Site provides you with opportunities to contribute to the Site by uploading information about your Events, known as "User Content". ME-Ticket is not liable or responsible for any User Content. The contributions of third parties do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of ME-Ticket. However, after User Content is submitted for publication, it undergoes moderation before appearing on this Site. Moderation is required to prevent prohibited or contradictory content being posted and available to Visitors.
Users may be held liable for any prohibited or illegal User Content they provide to the Site. Prohibited content includes (but does not limit) a content that:
- is offensive such as content that promotes racism, hatred, bigotry, or physical harm of any kind against oneself, any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- could be harmful to minors;
- promotes information that is known to be false, misleading, or promotes illegal activity or behavior that is offensive, threatening, obscene, slanderous, or libelous;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying weapons, violating someone's privacy, creating or providing computer viruses;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit content of any kind;
- contains sensitive imagery, including but not limited to gory, violent or adult content;
- provides content that sexually or violently exploits anyone under the age of 18, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- engages in commercial activities such as gambling, lotteries, bidding fee auctions, sports forecasting or odds making, contests, sweepstakes.
If we discover during moderation that User Content includes prohibited information, such User Content is sent back for further correction. Event Organizer is notified of the reason their Event is not published and is given an opportunity to update and resubmit the Content. If the Organizer declines to accept the guidelines, their Content shall not appear on the Site. However, if you still discover this kind of material on the Site, please notify us by contacting our support team via Help Center, and we will investigate your claim and may then take appropriate action.
Links and search results
The Site contains embedded links to, and may produce search results that reference or link to third-party sites throughout the Internet. ME-Ticket has no control over these sites or the content within the site. ME-Ticket cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal, and/or inoffensive and will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using this Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against ME-Ticket for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from such action.
You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to
interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action
that creates an unreasonable high load on our servers. You agree that you will not access,
"refresh" or reload transactional event pages or make any other requests to transactional
servers more than once in a short interval.
When using the Site ensure you are using only one browser window. Using multiple browser windows could result in duplicate listings if you are using the Site on behalf of an Organizer.
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized ticket sales, fraudulent listings of Events by individuals or organizations other than the legitimate Organizer; unauthorized creation or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any automated device on the Site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Violation of terms
You understand and agree that in ME-Ticket's sole discretion, and without prior notice, ME-Ticket may terminate your access to the Site, cancel ticket orders or exercise any other remedy available and remove any unauthorized User Content, if ME-Ticket believes that your conduct, or the User Content you provide, violates or is inconsistent with these Terms, or violates the law or the rights of ME-Ticket, a client of ME-Ticket or another user of the Site. You agree that monetary damages may not provide sufficient remedy to ME-Ticket for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. ME-Ticket is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as a User because you have violated these Terms or any of ME-Tickets rights.
4. Registration and User’s Account
You must be 18 or over to sign up for a ME-Ticket account as an Organizer.
There is no age limit for registering as a Visitor, but the Organizer can set them for attending Events created by him.
The Organizer agrees to maintain and promptly update their registration details (first and last names, country, email, phone number) to keep them accurate and current. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or ME-Ticket has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, ME-Ticket has the right to suspend or terminate all of your accounts and refuse any of your current or future use of ME-Ticket.
During the ME-Ticket registration process, a unique account and password will be created. It is the responsibility of the Organizer and its Users to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. The Organizer must immediately notify ME-Ticket of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any breach of security. ME-Ticket cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage, or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this Section or from any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
You can also register and log in through a third-party social network. Please note that by connecting to the Site and the Services using a third-party social network, you are giving ME-Ticket permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your authorization access to that third-party social network.
If an account has not had any log-in access for 2 years, or if a new ME-Ticket account is created but no Events are put on sale within 12 months, it will be considered inactive and all data will be deleted.
5. Event Listing Processes and Responsibilities
Listing Responsibility of Organizer
By creating a Listing using the ME-Ticket Services, Organizers are offering to sell or distribute Ticket(s) for Visitors for the Sale Price, where applicable, to attend an Event. It is the Organizer’s responsibility to make any Event or Ticket restrictions clear to the Visitor and the Organizer is solely responsible for all the Listings that they post on the Site. Any changes to Listings, Events, and Tickets must be made clear to Visitors as soon as possible.
A Listing is a legal representation made by the Organizer about the details relevant to the Ticket and Event, and their accuracy. All Promoters/Hosts will act ethically and in good faith and will ensure that the Events they are selling on ME-Ticket are sold to fans as marketed.
The Organizer has to provide all the Event information in the Listing, including:
- the name of the Event (or performer);
- the location of the Event;
- the date of the Event;
- the poster for the Event;
- the Event type and category (categories);
- the description for the Event, fully covering its nature in a moderate text volume;
- the name and address of the Venue;
- types of Tickets, with explicit description for each Ticket type;
- sale prices for each Ticket type (if provided);
- payment type and details;
- the refund policy, if any;
- any additional information, special rules or requirements (e.g., age restrictions, accessibility restrictions, restricted view, family section, alcohol restrictions, etc.);
- any other significant information relating to the Event that may reasonably affect a Visitor’s decision about whether to purchase a Ticket or not, including any information required by law.
The Organizer represents and warrants to and for the benefit of ME-Ticket, that any Listings that he/she creates:
- relate only to Tickets and Events over which that Organizer has control, either directly or indirectly, and for which the Organizer is permitted to sell or distribute Tickets, and that the Organizer owns the Tickets at the time of the Listing;
- contain relevant, consistent, accurate information pertaining to the Event topic, format, performers, location, date and time, with none of the Listing elements contradicting each other;
- include accurate and transparent Ticket prices and information relating to all additional charges which will be incurred by Visitors;
- do not infringe any (including intellectual property) third-party rights;
- do not comprise of the same or substantially the same content as any other Listings on the Site and are not published on any other SITE;
- do not contain fraudulent or misleading information;
- do not contain prohibited content specified in Paragraph 3 of this Terms.
Note that information accuracy is also subject to moderation after Event Organizers submit Event Listings for publication. If moderation reveals any inconsistencies (for instance, the poster portrays a performer other than that provided in the Event Listing, or the provided Event Venue location does not exist), the Listing is sent back for further correction. Event Organizer is notified of the reason their Event is not published and is given an opportunity to update and resubmit the Listing. If the Organizer declines to accept the guidelines, their Content shall not appear on the Site.
Taxes and insurance
The Organizer is responsible for ensuring that the Sale Price includes all taxes required on Listings, including VAT. If in doubt, the Organizer should seek the advice of a tax expert to determine which taxes need to be collected from the Visitor.
The Organizer is solely responsible for any insurance that may be required for the Listing and the Event.
ME-Ticket guarantees that Listings made via ME-Ticket Services will be published and active until the Event is finished, provided the Listings comply with the current Terms and the Event Organizer does not pause the ticket sales indefinitely. ME-Ticket does not guarantee that Listings made via the ME-Ticket Services will appear in a particular order in search results or that the Tickets will sell. If Tickets do not sell, ME-Ticket accepts no responsibility.
6. Sale of Tickets
The Organizer sets the Sale Price of the Ticket and can change the Sale Price at any time
before a Transaction takes place.
ME-Ticket offers several options for Visitors to purchase Tickets, which Organizer has to select when creating a Listing:
- Online via Stripe Payment. To do so, Organizers have to integrate their Account with Stripe to process payments for their Events using their merchant account. If the country of the Organizer’s bank account is not available in the country list provided by Stripe, they can contact ME-Ticket for assistance as a sales intermediary. In such an event, the Organizer uses ME-Ticket’s merchant account on Stripe for online ticket sales. In turn, ME-Ticket transfers the sales revenue within the agreed period of time after the Event is finished to the Organizer’s bank account.
- Offline via cash. In this case, the Organizer has to specify the address and contact phone number of the ticket sales point.
Only one option can be selected. For example, ME-Ticket cannot offer online payment if the Organizer chooses payment by cash.
As a Visitor, you are solely responsible for making a purchase based on the information provided in our Service and must ensure that you have read the full Listing details and are happy with the Ticket selection before purchasing. By providing payment details and choosing to complete the checkout process on our Service, you agree that we will authorize payment for the Transaction using the provided Payment Method.
ME-Ticket provides exclusively e-tickets, that are sent to Visitors by email after making a
purchase. E-tickets contain all the information and a QR code for attending the Event.
Any notification of a failed delivery that the Organizer receives from a Visitor must be dealt with by the Organizer as soon as possible and, in any Event, in advance of the date of the relevant Event.
Communication regarding technical issues of purchasing tickets and support after their purchase is carried out through the ME-Ticket Support Chat.
If a Visitor disputes any element of an Event or a Transaction Value, such dispute shall be between the Visitor and the Organizer and ME-Ticket shall have no involvement.
7. Canceling Transactions
ME-Ticket reserves the right to cancel a Visitor’s Transaction in any of the following circumstances if:
- ME-Ticket suspects any fraudulent, illegal, or unethical activity relating to one or more Transactions;
- ME-Ticket suspects any unauthorized use of a Visitor’s Account and/or of the ME-Ticket Services;
- a breach of the Terms occurs.
8. Data Use and Collection by Organizers
The Organizer may be given access to Visitors' ME-Ticket account information if required to issue Tickets. ME-Ticket makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, currency, or fitness for any particular purpose concerning the ME-Ticket Account Information. The Organizer is the Data Controller concerning the Visitors ME-Ticket Account Information, from the moment it is transmitted and/or made available to the Organizer, and the Organizer shall comply with the Data Protection Legislation in the Processing of Visitor Information in ME-Ticket. Where ME-Ticket Account Information is provided to Visitors, it is confidential and may only be disclosed to authorized individuals using appropriate security measures. The Organizer shall maintain the security of ME-Ticket Visitor Account Information and take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss, and unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
ME-Ticket does not control or contribute data to Visitor User Data, nor is it responsible for or owning any collected Visitor User Data, and is acting solely as a processor of that data. Notwithstanding this, ME-Ticket will take appropriate measures to protect visitor User Data stored in the ME-Ticket Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks associated with processing and the nature of Visitor User Data. ME-Ticket will process Visitor User Data only as directed by the Organizer.
Organizers must not use ME-Ticket services to collect payment cards or bank details. If the Organizer collects such information, ME-Ticket has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Agreement for a material breach.
9. Termination of Account
Termination by ME-Ticket
As the Organizer, you agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Site with or without notice and for any reason, including violation of these Terms. Any alleged fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Termination by you
You can cancel your Account at any time by using the Appropriate feature. If you are an Organizer, before you cancel your account, you must cancel all Tickets you have sold for Events that did not take place, notify Visitors and refund Visitors if you are using Stripe Payments. Please note that if your Account is terminated, ME-Ticket is not obligated to remove or return to you any User Content that you posted on the ME-Ticket Services.
Consequences of termination
Termination of Account includes removal of access to Site Services and prohibition of further use of the Services. Upon termination of your Account, your right to use Me-Ticker Services will automatically terminate immediately. ME-Ticket will have no liability to you for any suspension or termination. All provisions of the Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination of the Services, including, without limitation, the provisions of title, disclaimer of warranties, and limitation of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT GIVE ANY GUARANTEES THAT THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SAFE, OR UNMISTAKABLE, RESULTS THAT CAN WHETHER YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; THE SITE OF US OR OUR PARTNERS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR WILL BE FREE OF ERROR, ERRORS, OR DEFECTS, OR THE EVENTS WILL BE SAFE, LEGAL OR OF A SPECIFIC QUALITY. THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL OR OTHER ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES, INCLUDING A DESCRIPTION OF ANY SERVICES, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND WE DO NOT OBLIGATE TO UPDATE THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES.
AS A VISITOR, BY USING THIS SITE, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO TRANSACT WITH ORGANIZERS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL TRANSACTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY PARTY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ORGANIZER), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TERMS OF PURCHASE, TERMS OF PAYMENT, WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES, TERMS OF SERVICE AND DELIVERY RELATING TO SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE NEGOTIATED SOLELY BETWEEN SUCH PROVIDER AND YOU. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS CARRIED OUT THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE COMPLETED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY GIVEN IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, EVENTS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY SHALL BE PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY.
11. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ME-Ticket OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR OPPORTUNITY) OTHER THAN OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ME-Ticket SERVICES, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF ME-Ticket HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED UPON ANY CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ME-Ticket WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR:
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE.
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF ME-Ticket’S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN.
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS, OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE.
- ANY MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT.
- VENUE FAIL TO ACCEPT TICKET.
ME-Ticket WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR FAILURE TO PERFORM ANY OF ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FAILURE IS CAUSED BECAUSE OF FORCE MAJEURE.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE ME-Ticket SERVICES AND THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE ME-Ticket SERVICES AND THE SITE. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY IS NOT ITS PRIMARY PURPOSE. THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND ME-Ticket IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND ME-Ticket.
You shall indemnify ME-Ticket, defend and hold harmless ME-Ticket and ME-Ticket affiliated or related companies and their respective joint ventures, successors, assigns, directors, officers, employees and agents and guarantee to each of them full and effective compensation for any losses suffered by them in connection with:
- any Terms violation caused by the acts or omissions of the Organizer, his/her employees, sub-contractors, or agents;
- any Event or Venue (other than and to the extent that any losses arise directly from breach of this Terms by ME-Ticket or our negligence);
- any violation of copyright, or privacy laws, or any other applicable law;
- any advertisement, marketing or promotion (other than any material produced by ME-Ticket), including without limitation the production and placement of fly-posters.
You agree to indemnify and defend us and our Affiliates from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arised from:
- your use or misuse of the Services provided by this Site;
- your participation in any Event(s);
- your breach or non-compliance with these Terms;
- your violation of any applicable laws, regulations, and/or rules;
- your negligence or intentional misconduct.
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any
matter otherwise indemnified by you, in which case you will cooperate with us in asserting
any available remedies.
ME-Ticket agrees to store personal data obtained from your customers in a secure manner and shall indemnify you and hold you harmless for any data security breaches due to our negligence or intentional misconduct. ME-Ticket also agrees to work with you to comply with all data security breach notification laws and to resolve all claims in an expeditious and reasonable manner.
13. Dispute Resolution
If any dispute arises in connection with these Terms or any technical part of a Transaction under these Terms, you should contact Customer Support. Your complaint will be confirmed by ME-Ticket as soon as possible.
ME-Ticket shall use reasonable endeavors to consult or negotiate in good faith and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement that is satisfactory to you and ME-Ticket.
Any dispute regarding the purchase of tickets, their prices, refunds, events, their organization, etc. must be settled between Visitors and Organizers without the intervention of ME-Ticket.
The above does not limit your statutory rights, your right to file a complaint with the Trading Standards or other appropriate regulatory body, or your right to litigation or other forms of settlement permitted by the laws of your country.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints regarding these Terms & Conditions, you can contact us by writing to our support team via Help Center.